Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Welcome to My Escape!

Welcome!
My Escape from Reality will be a blog dedicated to book reviews and also sharing my progress on the books I am writing myself.

I generally read fiction, most often romantic, inspirational and historical in nature. Sometimes I read non-fiction, parenting and life books, and a variety of other things.

I live with my Kindle no more than 5 feet from me at any time so I can pick it up and read at a moments notice. But I also enjoy to occasional paperback!

Two books are already penned and a third is almost finished. And I have ideas for several more. I just need a publisher! And as much as I love my Kindle, I really want to see my printed book(s) on a shelf one day!

So check back often and see my reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you read it? Want to? Escape with me!